Friday, February 16, 2007

Dog's Revenge

Dog has been recently given unsupervised run of the house during the day. For a couple of weeks, she did great - no accidents, no destruction, nothing! However, over the last week or so she has been taking out her frustration on paper. I have come to the conclusion that she is having parties while we are out, because the pieces of whatever paper she can find are so small they could be confused with confetti! Aside from being annoyed that I have to clean it up, it is a little intriguing as to how she can a) find the paper after I have secured the house, b) tear it into such uniform and symmetrical pieces and c) how she manages to look as if she has no idea what I am talking about when I confront her about her wild ways. Mess with the paper - fine, whatever. Just don't drink the beer. Pin It

1 comment:

Kelly Rose said...

How cool is this site! Beware, Clawdia (my cat), switched from alcohol to pills... and the confetti paper is just the beginning.