Thursday, February 15, 2007

First post

I am feeling political today so this post is not all that interesting - the good stuff starts when I pick up The Rats from school.

Most know I am not a big fan of Hilary Clinton. However, my opinion sunk even lower this morning while watching a Today show clip featuring her remarks about Iran. In a nutshell, she warned the President that Congress will not make decisions about conflict with Iran based on faulty intelligence, i.e., making reference to the lack of WMD found in Iraq. Well, no shit. Conspiracy theories notwithstanding and possibly even being true, I think that was about the most ridiculously obvious statement I have heard in quite some time. I really really would love for a politician have something real, insightful and original to say. Pin It

No comments: