Friday, February 16, 2007

Seriously? Seriously. Seriously!

So it has only been a day and a half since I started this blog and I already have a "rant". I went to lunch today with a girlfriend to this very local and yummy place near downtown. We wanted to share two different items, but didn't to make a big mess or use more plates, etc. Then I have the idea of asking the waitress to ask the kitchen if they will do it for us. (Neither of these dishes are complicated or large, just in case you were wondering). She flat out refuses to ask them, saying that they don't do special orders during the lunch rush as they were too busy. Seriously? When did putting things on different plates become "special"? So we are all, fine, fine, whatever, and let it go. I was not pleased. Another idea came to me so I asked the waitress if she would ask the kitchen to merely cut the food in half. SHE SAYS NO AGAIN! Seriously! When it's this busy you can't ask them to do anything, blah blah blah. I was dumbfounded. I mean, it's the slice of a knife. That's all. They can cut a cheeseburger but they can't cut a crab cake?! Seriously. Pin It

1 comment:

Annabelle Bailey said...

Next time - Just order your own lunch - WHY you got to make it sooo hard on the poor girl???
hehehehehe - So you left 20%??