Sunday, April 15, 2007

The big catch up


My apologies to all three of my readers. I can't believe that it has been a month since I have posted. Life has been completely insane (even more than usual)and I have been consumed with other stuff. What kind of stuff, you ask? Well, here is the summary.

We are moving! To where, not sure yet. The house is on the market as of last week and getting ready for that has been the main focus of the last month. You think that your house is clean and nice until you look at it with stranger's eyes. I have gone through so much 409 that I should have bought stock. Anyway, the goal to sell the house and move to West Ashley in time to get the kids settled for kindergarten. Summerville is a great place but we have just got to be closer together. So if anyone know someone who needs an adorable house with a great yard just send them our way!

In other news, my brother in law Scott is engaged. He and Marie are getting married at the end of March 2008. They are quite smitten with each other and I wish them all the best.

Also, keep your finger crossed for my girl Dottie. She is in the middle of a custody situation with the loser ex-husband that will determine whether or not she can move back home. We will know the outcome in the middle of May but I am banking on getting her and Josh back to SC!

My sister the genius got her research grant. So not only does she get to quit waiting tables, she gets to dissect mouse brains! Yay for her! Seriously, this is quite an honor as there are so few openings and it is very competitive. It is only a matter of time before she is on CNN discussing how she found a cure for cancer.

The kids are at my mom and Roy's until Tuesday so I am taking the time to be completely lazy. I will be better about posting now that we are in maintenance mode in the house. More soon! Pin It

1 comment:

Annie said...

Girl - If you are linked to me you have AT LEAST five readers! we have been wondering what the crazy connellys have been up to - we are sad you are moving but it will be a great excuse to leave the ville!
Thanks goodness you are back!