Friday, April 27, 2007

I love Will

As we all know, Will is very high energy and very strong willed. This has been a struggle for us because for the most part Celi was pretty easy at this age. However, no matter how difficult he is, he can just about melt your heart when he turns on the sweetness. Yesterday morning I had just woken up (and of course had been too lazy to take my makeup off the night before so there was mascara all over my eyes) hadn't had a shower or caffeine, in my pajamas, etc., - a vision of beauty. Will got up and came into the bathroom where I was doing the usual critique of face, hair and various body parts. I looked at the mirror and said, "Yuck". Will asked me why I said that, and I told him that Mommy didn't feel very pretty today. He looked at me and said, "I think you're beautiful". Thank heaven for little boys...sniff Pin It

No comments: