Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Breakin' the Law

Maybe I am bitter, but I really want Paris Hilton to go to JAIL! Not knowing the terms of your own probation agreement is so...whatever, I can't even think of a word that would accurately convey my disgust. Being wealthy and having staff to manage your personal life is fantastic but take some responsibility for yourself! Not that any of this will matter three months from now, but that's my two cents.

Onto other topics, I am excited because I located a dress that I thought was lost forever. It's been missing for over a year and has travelled quite some way. I took it to Palm Coast last March and forgot it at Robert and Julie's house. Then it went to Orlando when they moved there, then Julie got it back to Charleston to Robert's mom's house and there it sat for who knows how long. I realized it was missing a while ago, but then promptly forgot about it as it was not clamoring for my attention, asking for a snack, coloring on the wall or torturing it's siblings. But I got it yesterday and am quite pleased with myself. It also came with a bonus pair of shoes that everyone thought were mine but aren't (two sizes too big). You know, it's the little things in life...I like that dress! Pin It

1 comment:

Dena said...

Tanning cream - USE IT!