Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Call me Ishmael

Has it really been a week since I posted? I guess it has - the laptop has been in the ICU for a about a week due to some pesky hard drive issue. I mean, who knew that 59320572309 itunes were too many?

Anyway, the top story so far this week is that the kids went fishing for the first time this past Saturday and they had a BLAST! We crabbed, fished, swam a little and ate lots of yummy snacks. The most exciting part of the day is when Will "caught" a fish. Check it out! We all had such a good time and they are dying to go back. Lawton and I both got fried so it might be a little while before we go again...anyway, thanks to the Cuthbert family for letting us trespass!



Pin It

1 comment:

Dena said...

Teach a man to fish - and you get AT LEAST 3 hours a week of QUIET!!!
That looks like fun fun fun!