I have been tagged for this game of meme(?)which means that I have to share seven random facts about myself on my blog. Then I am supposed to list seven blog friends but the only people I know that blog are already on other people's lists. Anyway, if my five loyal readers are interested, here goes!
1. I am OBSESSED with Gamecock football. If you can't watch in person, yelling at the TV at home is an acceptable substitute.
2. I once tried out for Jeopardy. Not only did I not make it on, it was the trip from hell. I don't think I ever watched the show again.
3. I am scared of packing. Flying doesn't bother me and neither does hours in the car. However, get out a suitcase and I reach for the Xanax.
4. My favorite place in the whole world (not that I've seen much of it) is in a boat way up the Stono River at sunset.
5. I weighed 200 pounds the day that my daughter was born. Literally. The next day I weighed the same thing, which was curious since I no longer was carrying a 7 pound passenger.
6. I have broken 10 bones. A foot bone, three fingers, a vertebrae in my spine, my SI joint (back of your pelvis), three ankle bones and my fibula (small bone in lower leg). It's no wonder I creak and pop like an old woman.
7. I love horses and rode competitively through college and a little beyond. This accounts for two of the above injuries and I would love to get back into it one day.
So here you go - little known facts about the elusive Rebeccah!