Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Back from the dead...

So I did eventually end up with Will's stomach bug as made apparent in the middle of the night Monday/Tuesday. Oh well, nothing like a good GI bug to jump start a diet! The last time I was sick like that I lost 7 pounds in 24 hours. Not bad, huh? Granted I couldn't stand up straight for three days, but, hey, my stomach was waaaay flat. Anyway, these photos are from yesterday evening - those Rats love them some swimming pool! The one of Celi standing up is of her being a fountain with water coming out of its mouth. The ones where the kids have the bucket on their heads is them "scuba diving" for baby dinosaurs in the terrarium. Don't you just love a child's imagination?



In other BIG news, Celi has a loose tooth!!! I can't believe it but it sure is true! She was brushing her teeth last night and Lawton noticed that one seemed loose - sure enough, that baby tooth is on it's way out! When did my baby get old enough to lose teeth?! Aaaaaarrrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pin It

1 comment:

Dena said...

I am glad you are feeling sooo much better - I could tell you weren'e 100 percent but you are on the way! can't wait to see the new house and come over to swim!