Monday, July 16, 2007

Catch up

We are moved! Finally finished - we close tomorrow and everything is out. I was sad to go but the moving and getting everyone settled was a good distraction. We had to leave the birds behind but I suppose they will be just fine. I am really liking this new house - it has a good feeling to it. Don't know why exactly, but it is comfortable.

Anyway, we had dinner for Scott's birthday last night at Bubba and Dottie's - the food was excellent as usual. And as usual, I ate too much but it was so good! She makes the best carrot cake in the whole world so what's a girl to do? Marie's mom and aunt came too so it was fun getting to hang out with some new folks. They are all so stinkin' pretty! We had to take off a little early as Will is still a little under the weather but I think everyone had a nice time.

Pin It

1 comment:

Dena said...

Happy Birthday Scott- I can't wait to see the new house - and I think Leslie might give Dottie a real run for her carrot cake!