Friday, August 31, 2007

A.I. (also known as artificial intelligence)

Today Dottie and I are eating lunch at EarthFare, food is very good, as usual. The sandwich I got came with chips and when I picked it up from the window, the girl working the counter says, there's salsa down there in the basket if you want some. So I grab the salsa and seeing sour cream, get some of that too. So were are sitting there gnoshing away - dipping our chips into the salsa and the sour cream. We start talking about how freakin' good the salsa is and how the sour cream must be from super awesome organic cows because mixed together it's just GREAT! After more raving, I have a scary thought and decide to taste the sour cream by itself. It takes a second to sink it that we are sitting there EATING MAYONAISE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mixed with salsa. On black corn tortilla chips. AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH! But the worst part is that we thought it tasted sooooo good - what complete REDNECKS!!! My reputation as a good cook is ruined and my reputation as a smart person is shot to hell. We are brunettes, really, we are!


post signature

Pin It

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is too funny!!

Dena said...

hahahahah- i mean with salsa and chips really who cares it's all good fattening stuff!

LeslieW. said...

That's kinda gross dude, but funny that you didn't notice! Are you sure you're a natural brunette!