Thursday, August 9, 2007

Party's over, y'all

I'm back. With my smokin' sexy hot new laptop, so you people better watch out. Not having the Internet has been truly cataclysmic and enormously frustrating, so I basically just gave up on it until we moved. However, I have now learned how to gank a wireless signal while driving around, so hopefully I can keep up a little better. Unless, of course, I am arrested for trespassing, in which case I might be a little limited as to how much blogging I can do from jail.

Here is the run down. We are moving next week (16th) to West Ashley, Cecilia will be attending St. Andrew's Elementary, Will is going to Ashley River Baptist CDC, Lawton's birthday is tomorrow, my mom is here, the kids are going crizazy with the heat, Winnie has some kind of allergy, and I have begun my own private boycott of the Piggly Wiggly seafood counter as it all comes from China. Oh, and Dottie and Josh are COMING HOME FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lea is moving to WA, we are moving to WA, Dottie is moving to WA, Catherine is 3 miles away on James Island and Summer is already in WA - we only need one more member to have our own GANG! Now all I need to do is get Tara here and it would be perfect. Heh heh heh... Pin It

2 comments:

Dena said...

Thank goodness you are back - you make a good argument for the GANG!

Anonymous said...

Don't count on it.

Tara