Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen jobs I would like to try:

1. Chef. Executive, of course.
2. College football coach. Yes, really.
3. Writer. I might actually have a shot at that one.
4. Equestrian. I used to dream about winning Olympic gold on my gorgeous horse.
5. Spy/Investigator. Lots of hours spent pretending and spying on people when I was little. You can ask anyone who knows me that I am a really really big snoop.
6. Doctor. I diagnose pretty well, if I say so myself.
7. Ranch hand. Goes along with equestrian only it involves me, a horse, 5000 cows and Wyoming.
8. President. As in The.
9. Movie actress. What's not to like? Money, fame, rehab...
10. Grass cutter for the DOT. Nothing like getting to know yourself while alone for eight hours a day.
11. Tour guide. I love knowing the local skinny on EVERYTHING.
12. Makeup artist. Helping people look awesome seems very satisfying.
13. Journalist. Again with the nosy... Pin It

4 comments:

Dena said...

I think PRIVATE I is the perfect job for you - Your ring tone wasn't Suspicious Minds for nothin' sista - and I can see writer and actress - DRAMEDY!

i am the diva said...

hey there! dropped in from the thursday thirteen... Great list by the way. i would have loved to be a can can dancer.

Buffie said...

Ummmm, I totally think all those would be soooo awesome! What a great Thursday 13!!!!

Jeffcoat House said...

Dude! The DOT grass cutters actually get paid some serious dough!