Thirteen Things I Love About Cats:
1. They don't slobber.
2. A purring cat on your lap is about the most soothing thing in the whole world.
3. They are low maintenance - leave some food, water, litter box - you can travel (a little)
4. They see things we don't - I know this because of the way they stare at NOTHING.
5. Cats are independant. A needy dog makes me nuts.
6. They are smart. You don't hear about cats chasing cars, do you?
7. Cats generally don't pant in your face with their nasty ass breath. Or fart, then look at their behinds like they don't get it.
8. They more often than not won't come when called. I can respect that.
9. When a cat "smiles" at you by squeezing its eyes, you know you've accomplished something big.
10. I would rather scoop a litter box a few times a week than step in dog poop barefooted outside.
11. Cat meowing doesn't deafen you when the doorbell rings.
12. I don't have to hold my cats by the collar when people visit.
13. A pissed off 8 pound cat can be a substantial foe to an 80 pound dog proving that size is relevant when compared to determination!