Friday, August 24, 2007

When does it end?

I don't consider myself much of a pack rat and I think most would agree with that assesment. What I don't understand is how we HAVE SO MUCH STUFF?!?!?!?! The unpacking just keeps going on and on and on...the good news is that since Dottie has arrived, we have storage in her enormous garage which I keep telling her she probably could lease out.

Anywho, our latest drama is Celi's stomach bug - incessant puking that began at 6 AM yesterday and didn't end until about 11 last night. Fun was had by all involved. The poor thing really was a really good sport about it so at least the vomiting wasn't accompanied by crying, which really can get messy. She is totally fine now and it appears that Will has dodged the bullet thus far. (knocking on wood).

Not too much to report today - I'm hoping to have a calm, productive weekend. Riiiiggghhht.


post signature

Pin It

2 comments:

Dena said...

Girl it NEVER ends - they are kids and we are chaos!

Jeffcoat House said...

Dude- I'm telling you, your stuff multiplies exponentially per kid. You have 2, so you'll be unpacking for a while :).