Thursday, September 13, 2007

Holding on by a thread.

Husband out of the country since Saturday. Can't post because too tired to think. PLUS, as usual, when I get on a good posting roll, stupid work gets busy and therefore cramps my style. This is because I usually post at work. Because I'm that person. On the phone, paying bills, making appointments, surfing the net, posting to blog etc. However, when duty calls I must respond, sooooo I will do better after this weekend. Don't forget about me!!!


PS. Our back yard neighbors have a Doberman Pincher that is about to meet it's maker if they don't BRING IT INSIDE!!! No one wants to hear your freakin' dog bark all night!!! Grrrrrrr....




post signature

Pin It

1 comment:

Dena said...

Welcome back if but for a moment - I KNEW there was going to be SOMETHING that wasn't OVER the MOON in WA! hahahaha!

Hang on the weekend is ALMOST here!