Thursday, October 18, 2007

Back in action, or, Thursday Thirteen

It has been too long, so I am not even going to try to catch up. We are just picking up right here.

Thirteen Favorite Movie Quotes:
13. "That's a negative, GhostRider, the pattern is full." - Top Gun
12. "I am my father's daughter. I am not afraid of anything." - Elizabeth
11. Will: "This is either madness or brilliance!" Jack: "Remarkable how often those two traits coincide." - Pirates of the Carribean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
10. "I think we're going to need a bigger boat." - Jaws
09. "Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." - The Wizard of Oz
08. "Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here." - As Good as it Gets
07. "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." - The Princess Bride
06. "Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity. Two weeks from everywhere!" - O Brother Where Art Thou
05. "I know where you sleep and I've seen where you live. I swear on all that's holy that your mothers will cry when they see what I've done to you!" - Tommy Boy
04. "Where we're going, we don't need roads." - Back to the Future II
03. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." - Gone With the Wind
02. "Well, ok. But..that's the last straw." - Office Space
01. "Hallelujah! Holy Shit! Where’s the Tylenol?" - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation


post signature

Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome - I love all of those movies!
We should get together sometime, don't you fink so?

Buffie said...

Awesome list crazy!!! Glad you're back..you've been missed!!!

Dena said...

Welcome back and a nice way to make it! FUNNY LIST - but you is funny!

The Birds Nest said...

You're a funny chick!!! Great Thursday Thirteen!!