Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen (WARNING - NEGATIVE ATTITUDE AHEAD)

THIRTEEN THINGS THAT HAVE SERIOUSLY GOTTEN ON MY NERVES OVER THE PAST TWO WEEKS
13. $1500.00 worth of work to my car.
12. $500 worth of work to Lawt's car. (three days later)
11. Three hours of my life wasted at the orthopedist getting Celi's cast changed.
10. A friend got fired. (for no good reason)
09. Another friend got fired from the same place. (guilt by association)
08. THE DAMN DOBERMAN in the back yard.
07. Very important furniture installation gone wrong. Again. The second time.
06. Dog having projectile vomit all over my brand new comforter.
05. Washing/drying said comforter at the laundromat.
04. Using the stupid change thingy at the laundromat. (I now have 14$ in quarters rolling around in my car.
03. Did I mention THE DOBERMAN?
02. Trying to rig five fishing rods for three kids while they stood there asking if they could fish now, fish now, fish now, fish now, fish now.
01. Leaving the children's Halloween costumes in West Ashley while trick or treating in SUMMERVILLE. (We improvised)


post signature

Pin It

2 comments:

The Birds Nest said...

Sounds like all things that would seriously get on my nerves too. I really hate unexpected car expenses!!!

Dena said...

those things would annoy anyone!
getting fired sucks!