Monday, November 12, 2007

Where do the time go?

I'm not sure why, but it seems that the more stressed I am, the less I blog. Even though I really enjoy it, it's like I get writer's block when I am tense; the last two weeks have really taken the cake. Car trouble, work trouble, child trouble (Will's issues/Celi's broken wrist) - you name it, it's been going on. Anyway, once again, I will just pick up right here.

Lea and I took the kids to the river yesterday. We "fished", crabbed, explored, and picked up about 40 pounds of pecans. It was great! The children love being able to just run all over without worrying about cars - the country is awesome for that. Every time we go, I don't want to leave! The ride home was great - punch drunk kids (fatigue and junk food) plus smelly fishing stuff, plus the dog, plus the aforementioned pecans made for an AWESOME ride home. Can't wait to do it again...






post signature

Pin It

2 comments:

The Birds Nest said...

That sounds like a great day!!! Pecans and crabbing??? What??? How could you get better than that???

Dena said...

Welcome back - We've been wondrin' what you up to!