Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday Thirteen (shut it -better late than never)

Thirteen Things I Wonder About:

13. How do you throw a garbage can in the garbage?
12. Why does the squirrel always run in front of your car rather than to the safety of the side of the road?
11. How come every time I watch sporting events, my team loses? (my hubby says I'm a cooler - wtf?)
10. Why is that my underwear is the only thing that falls on the floor(laundry room is outside, floor is gross) when I'm doing laundry?
9. Why do my cats, who are supposed to be so stealthy, make so much damn noise from knocking things over and running into inanimate objects?
8. Do color announcers realize how lame they actually are?
7. How much goofing off does my boss really realize I do?
6. Why is it that when I feel lonely, no one is looking for me, but when I need some quiet time, the phone rings constantly?
5. Why do bad things happen to good people? (sorry - this was too obvious to ignore)
4. Does every one's mom manage to make them insane, no matter how much you love each other?
3. Do your children ever truly realize how much you love them?
2. Why is it that the southerners that make it onto television are generally the ones who make the rest of us look bad? (trailer park + tornado = prime time)
1. Why is it that the usual wake up crap (kids with bad dreams, cats knocking over glasses of water, early trash truck) happens just before the alarm clock?


post signature

Pin It

1 comment:

Dena said...

nice list and how funny is it that you are one of the only people with an up to date blog???