Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Thirteen Dream Interviews (of living people on the earth, I'm not a heathen or yes, Jesus would be on it, okay?)

These are in no particular order, so please do not make judgements about me based on who is what number. I just write it as it comes.

13. Florence King - one of my favorite authors since forever, I cannot imagine how cool it would be to actually be able to talk with her.

12. Taylor Swift - because my daughter would never forgive me if I didn't, were I able to do so.

11. Betty White - do I even need to explain? Because she is AWESOME.

10. Ice T - I have no idea why. Right now I'm reading his book.

09. Sandra Bullock - I can tell that she and I would become BFF's. Totes.

08. Steve Spurrier - this should come as no surprise to those who know me. Regarded as one of the best coaches in the game, Heisman trophy winner, Gamecock football savior (hopefully).

07. Bradley Cooper - I mean, I'm sorry, but he's about the hottest man alive and he speaks fluent French. Please forgive me for being shallow.

06. Any living president - I don't care what your politics are, it's the President of our country.

05. Chad Ochocinco - professional football player. I follow him on Twitter and my man is HILARIOUS.

04. Aung San Suu Kyi - opposition activist in Burma, jailed in her own home for the large part of the past twenty or so years. Amazing hero of democracy and recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize in 1991.

03. Oprah Winfrey - I don't think you are allowed to make a list like this without her on it. Pretty sure there is some kind of rule, actually.

02. Osama bin Laden - at the exact moment the US Navy Seals kicked his door in. Knock, knock scumbag.

01. JK Rowling - her story fascinates me, and the creative aspect of the Harry Potter series is pure, unadulterated genius.

There's plenty more where that came from, but then it wouldn't be a thirteen list, now would it?

Happy Thursday y'all.

post signature

Pin It

No comments: