Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thank You

I would like to thank Jill Smokler, aka Scary Mommy, for the opportunity to be featured on her way awesome site, http://www.scarymommy.com/ today. Thanks also to everyone arriving from her site to check me out - it's great to have you here and I look forward to "hanging out" with all of you. Hope you all have a wonderful day, free of any poop smeared walls, vomit caught in hands, or screaming toddlers in checkout lines. Keep it scary, y'all.

Much love,
post signature Pin It

8 comments:

ReluctantMomma said...

I love love love your post at SM - it was so lighthearted and refreshing - had me laughing right out loud!!! good stuff - my fav is the swing - LOVE the image of you chasing the circular path - great stuff!!!!

bereccah5 said...

Thank you so much! My husband said later that the swing chasing really should have been on the America's Funniest Video show. Sheesh. Anyway, thank you for coming by and for your sweet words!

Shannon Martinez said...

I take your mud bath and raise you a round of vodka smoothies. http://www.worldaccordingtoshannon.com/2010/02/vodka-smoothies.html

Congrats on the Scary Mommy post. Well Done!

bereccah5 said...

Oh. Mah. Gah. Totally the husband's fault btw.

Thanks so much for coming by!

Susan said...

I loved your post! I came to check out your blog and found out that we both have children named Cecilia and William. Is this The Twilight Zone?
http://www.mommymindtrip.com

bereccah5 said...

Whoa. That is crazy! I have only met one other Cecilia in the past 10 years. So glad you came by - wanna start a club?

Susan said...

Yes, we'll call it the "Club for People Who Are Good at Naming Children".

bereccah5 said...

Motion carried! And, yours are in the same order as mine. AND mine are close together too. Cue TZ music...