Thursday, November 29, 2012

You Never Know Who You Might Run Into at The Pig


I think a lot of people who blog are "watchers" by nature. We notice things - big, little, funny, odd, tragic and like to share them. Personally, I like to go for long walks and just look. People, buildings, scenery, machinery - you get the drift. And while I'm no pro photographer, I do okay with my little point and shoot.

So, while this post isn't going to change your life, it will give you something to look at and have a tiny distraction. Here is what I did yesterday:


And there was also this:



Where does one park 16,000 pounds of horse? Wherever one wants, including the fire lane at The Pig.


And lastly, this. Where I get photo-bombed by a Clydesdale.




It was fun. You should go too, if you ever get the chance. :-)


post signature
Pin It

1 comment:

Alison said...

I love that the Clydesdale is smiling!